Friday, January 2, 2009

Hand and Heart Towel


I have been stitching up towels to sell this week and here is the first one that I did. I made 4 of these on Monday while chattering on the phone with different people. I sure make the most of my Vonage account and I absolutely love being able to talk with anyone I want to for as long as I want to! So if you want to chit chat....give me a call and I will buzz you back! I will put on my headset and work! I found a great headset through Radio Shack that works wonderfully. The cheaper ones do not last long! If you can get them to last a month you are doing good! I have been using my current one for about 8 months and it is still going strong!
Yesterday, I was out to Lady Di's house and I was working on more towels in between trying to keep her cat Charlie out of the dip and chip's we were eating. He sure has a thing for dip! Today we are going to work here in the afternoon. I plan on getting some more towels prepped for stitching before she gets here later. But first I need to go back to bed and try and get some more ZZZZZ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment