Sunday, January 11, 2009

Funny Little Tanner

Lady Di's kids came up this weekend and I was invited over last night for cake. This is a picture of her grandson Tanner. He is 3 years old and is a barrel of laughs! Diane's birthday is the same day as Elvis Presley's and she received two of the same card that sing an Elvis song. Tanner is holding one of them. Tanner had a package of little hot wheel cars that his Uncle Donny had bought him that afternoon when they were shopping. We were sitting across the table from each other and he decided that we should say 1....2....3....and then crash our cars at each on top of the table top. We would do this and then laugh hysterically. We had an absolute blast. After we had been doing this for awhile...he asked me if I would be his best friend! I thought that was so cute and sweet and my first inkling that he thought I was a kid too. A little bit later he asked me where I was going to sleep! I told him that I wasn't going to stay over night and he kept insisting that I should and was telling me where I could sleep. Finally he said to me...."Won't your mother let you?" (which at that point I wanted to roll on the floor laughing, but had to be somewhat serious) and I said "No, my mom won't let me". And then he was satisfied! Too funny! Then I knew for sure that he thought I was just another kid! I thought that I might get put in time out as we were having too much fun! Three is such a fun age! Enjoy the little one's in your life! Boo

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Elaine, your blog is a really interesting mix of things. I would like it even more if you had links to specific things like birthday cards, stiched items, sentiments or whatever. Just a thought....
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete