Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January Stamp Camp Cards






Whew! My two stamp camps for this week are done! And when I got home at 5 this afternoon, I was one tired and hungry little girl! So I made a quick supper of fried eggs and hash browns. I am out of bread so couldn't have toast with it. :-(
I read my emails while eating and then hit the bed with the NEW Catalog! Yippee Skip! Getting the new catalog is like getting the JC Penney Christmas catalog when you were a kid! A couple of people stopped in tonight to pick up there's and the stamp camp girls got there's today so I know there are a lot more people drooling over it tonight too! Lady Di and I were looking at it together over the phone....and I am sure the Minerva and I will be again tomorrow over the phone as she isn't going to have a car tomorrow and stopped and picked one up tonight! Then I stamped and put together 11 of this card that has the saying My Dear, Kind, Wonderful Friend. I just love that stamp! And the Ginormous Flower stamp that I used on it is retiring...boo hoo. The two cards with the glitter and embossing on them DID NOT scan well, so have mercy on me.....they are much better in real life and not ugly as they appear on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment