Saturday, January 10, 2009

Posy Table Topper



I have been holed up sewing away. I finished sewing a Winnie-the-Pooh baby quilt top today and went upstairs and picked out some fabrics to make another quilt with some cow fabrics that I have had for a very long time. I also picked out a little pink floral to use for the binding on the Posy table topper that I finished this afternoon. I think I had worked on it in the summer or early fall but never got it finished. It just needed binding and I had looked through my stash downstairs at the time but didn't find the right color to go with it. Usually it is not hard to pick out a binding for a project but this one was because of the style and color's of the quilt. I am glad that I stumbled across just the right print for it today and that it is one more UFO (unfinished object) that is completed! Well...I need to hop in the shower so that I can get ready to go out to Lady Di's house. Her children and grandchildren are here and I have been invited out to have birthday cake with them later! Enjoy your day! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment