Friday, January 30, 2009

Bible Birth Verse

Good Morning! My friend Jan sent me this link last night to a site that has a bible verse for the day you were born. I thought I would share the link with you and my birth verse! Here is the link:
http://www.birthverse.com/mybirthverse.cfm and here is my verse.

Titus 2:14 NIV
who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.


You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.

BIRTHVERSE consists of 366 verses chosen from the 66 books of the Bible. Each verse correlates the chapter and verse with its month and day.

Have a great day! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment