Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Count Blessing's Mug


Today I thought I would share with you a very fun mug that I got from my mother for Christmas. For those of you who don't know....I absolutely love chocolate. I love it so much that I decided to collect chocolate things. Most of the things I have are Hershey' Chocolate. I have tins, candles, fondue chocolate pot, candy dishes, measuring spoons, lip gloss, chess and checker board, bears, rubber stamps etc. I got a few new things for my collection for Christmas and I thought I would show you this adorable mug. It made me laugh out loud and I smile every time I look at it. It made Lady Di laugh to when she saw it. It is a little hard to photo graph but it says on it..."When I count my blessings, I count Chocolate twice"! That fits me to a "T"! Thanks mom and thanks for the chili you brought over today! Yummy! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment