Saturday, January 3, 2009

KItty Towels


Here is another towel pattern that I have been working on this week. I have been stitching these kitties and have 3 completed and one more almost finished. I took a break from stitching today and worked on Christmas cards of all things....LOL I have a bunch left from the Christmas Stamp A Stack that I held in September. I will put some pictures of them on here later. Any hoo....Lady Di came over in the afternoon and she was working on her projects and I was working on finishing and assembling cards. I got 33 done. Not a bad days work! I made porkchops in the slow cooker with cream of mushroom soup and mushrooms and we had them over porkchops. Yummy....I read awhile in bed and fell asleep around 10pm and woke up at 11:30. Bummer.... I have been at the computer since reading blogs...one of my favorite things to do! But I am getting sleepy now so will head back to bed! Later alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment