Sunday, January 11, 2009

Old Christmas Card Fronts

I was just reading a post on one of my stamping groups about what to do with used Christmas cards. You can send them to this gal. I am copying and pasting the information that I read so that you can send you'res to her for a very worthy cause.

After February 2009 when St Jude's Ranch stops accepting them, I'll take them. I'm the card coordinator for Operation Quiet Comfort and am collecting the card fronts (store bought and hand made) to make into the cards for next years holiday shipment. OQC supports over 60 combat support hospitals and the cards are completed with personal messages and given to wounded troops and the medical staffs that care for them.

My address:

Diane Schneider
6305 Cape Charles Drive
Raleigh NC 27617
__________________
DIANE
Send a card to our troops

www.operationquietcomfort.com

No comments:

Post a Comment