Tuesday, July 5, 2011

You are sweet


I have a free little goody for you today!!  Free is good.  :-D

I found the pattern for this card on the Paper Crafts website and if you would like to make it also, here is the link:  http://www.papercraftsmag.com/articles/Card_Creations_9_Patterns
I thought it was such a cute card and you can make it in whatever flavor you choose!

Another busy day in Mayberry.  In the morning I went to the bank, post office, Practical Cents, Don Smiths, and got my hair cut.  And is it short.  But I asked for a summer haircut and I got one!  Hopefully I will be able to make it look as good tomorrow!  I found 3 boxes of canning jars for Jenna at PC so she was tickled about that, and I found Mason a brand new pair of dress shoes that he can grow in to and a pair of rain boots.  I can just see him stomping around in the puddles!

In the afternoon, Susie was here for a visit, and I made 3 of these cards.  They were fun to make, and I will probably make some more.  I had supper over at Mom and Dad's and Sarah and I played a game a scrabble afterwards.  I just got home around ten o'clock.  Tomorrow, Sarah and I are going to work on Mason's first birthday invitations, so that should be fun!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment