Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Today is my Mom and Dad's 51st anniversary and this is the card that I made to give them.  This DSP is just gorgeous.  I love the glitter in the flower centers.  I made this card so fast.  It is funny how some cards are that way, your designing process just works, and it works quickly.  This was a simply card to make.  But it was fun to play with all those embellishments that we tend to hoard.  I had some leaves in one of my die cut/punch drawers that I had cut out with the SU Birds and Blooms Die.  It is nice to have those things done a head of time and you can just quickly grab them.  I took a foam pad and a stylus and made "veins" on the leaves if you look closely, you can see them.  The border on the bottom was punched with a Martha Stewart Punch, and the Happy Anniversary was stamped with  SU Teeny Tiny Wishes (one of my most used stamp sets) and it was cut out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Double Ended Tags Die.  The flowers are from Michael's and the Rhinestone brad is from SU.  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!  Wishing you many more!  Love, Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment