Friday, July 29, 2011

Love My Onesies

I have been working away on Mason's scrapbook today and I quick took a picture of a couple of pages that I just finished.  I have a whole table set up in my stamping room so that I can leave the Cricut set up and to have room to spread out.  That way, if I want to work on a different project on my stamping desk I can. When you scrapbook, you really need to have a large table to work on.  I moved this layout over to my stamping desk to photograph it as I have a light mounted under the hutch of my desk and it works great for taking pictures at night.  So disregard the mess!  LOL

I used the Plantin School book cartridge for the letters and the New Arrival cartridge to cut out the onesies.  I dug in my designer paper scraps drawer and picked out a bunch of papers to cut out onesies with.  I also have a bunch cut in other colors so you will probably be seeing some more pages with them on in the future.  Jenna always has a onesie on Mason, day and night.  It is rare if he doesn't have one on.

 I talked to Jenna and Mason today and Mason kept answering my questions with YEAH.  It is his favorite word to say.  Jen said Mason was so happy to talk to me.  He was all smiles and he was sitting on the floor in his room spinning around in circles!  LOL  I can just see him doing that.  I sure love that little guy!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment