Sunday, July 10, 2011

Woo Hoo ....Party Time!!!!

 I had a nice day today in Clintonville, WI at my nephew and godson Bobby's graduation party.  Zach stayed with my dad at the house today, and I drove to Clintonville and my mom and Sarah rode along with me.  Antonio, Jenna, and Mason were there so I got to see them too which was really nice.  We had lots of great food, and Bobby seemed to really enjoy his special day!  He will be leaving for college in August and will be going to UW Madison.  I will post some pictures later in the week!  Elaine


Recipe:  Stampin' UP! Stamp Set: Because I Care, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Large Oval, and Scalloped Oval Punches, Scalloped Trim Border Punch, Pear Pizzaz DSP and Card Stock, Concord Crush Card Stock, Lavender Lace and Mellow Moss Markers, White Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment