Saturday, July 23, 2011

Papertrey Ink Challenge

 Good Evening!  I hadn't planned on doing two posts tonight but when I was reading my blogs that I subscribe to on Google Reader (over 450 of them!), I saw that Papertrey Ink had 9 challenges going on today and I decided that I would quick "play" before the contest ends at midnight Eastern time.  I chose to do Challenge 7 and that was to take two or three stamp sets and layer them in them in a surprising way.  I chose to use Papertrey Ink Tea for Two and Floral Frenzy stamp sets.  I first stamped the tea pots and then used the half daisies like doilies.  One for under the teapot and one on the teapot as a doily around the pot (kind of like a ruffle on a mason jar.  I then took a flower center from Floral Frenzy and stamped dots to finish out the background, and added the sentiment from Tea for Two....Special Friend Blend.  Wish me luck....I could win a stamp set if my card is randomly drawn!  Elaine

You can go to Nichole Heady's blog if you would like to see the challenges!
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment