Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Elmo

Good Evening!  I packed up my supplies and headed over to my Mom and Dad's house this morning.  Mom had some appointments and Sarah and I stayed with Dad.  He is getting around a little bit better and Sarah is going home tonight.  We worked on making these invitations for Mason's 1st birthday party.  We started around 9:30 in the morning and worked steadily on them till 2:30 this afternoon, except for taking a lunch break and some phone calls.  We made 28 of them, and as Sarah said "She (meaning her sister) better use every last one of them!"  LOL

  The "Elmo" was made with punches and dies, and the square lattice embossing folder to give the nose some texture.  The party hat and "its a party" I cut out with my Cricut.  They were fun to make and it was nice to be working with Sarah!  I made a trip to Pamida for the babies after I left their...as they were out of kitty litter.  I have spent the last 3 hours on the bed with the lap top, and returned some phone calls, as I am having trouble with my feet swelling so had to get them up.  They feel much better now!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment