Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sweet Dreams Mason...

I just finished this scrapbook page of Mason for the wood stand in my craft room.  Susie Smith's husband Wayne, makes these and sells them.  I have the 6" x 6" page size, and he also makes a 12" x 12" page size.

Jenna and Mason left last night for home.  They were here from Monday till Wednesday.  The house seems really quiet today with out them, but this Grammie took advantage of that and got a lot of much needed rest!  But never the less, I miss them.  Especially since I spent all last week with them.  Little Mason will hold out his arms for me now.  We have really bonded.  It melts this Grammies heart!
My little sunshine!
I had this page done in about 15 minutes because I had the pendant colored, and cut already.  Remember my dollar digi post!?!?   This is the same little pendant.

This picture is So.. Mason.  He is always in these very relaxed, kind of slouched positions.  And he is such a little cuddler.  I love it.
Here is the recipe:  Digital Image from Stretch N' Bubbles, Stamped images are from Fiskar's Sweet baby Sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment