Saturday, July 16, 2011

For I know the plans I have for you...

 Good Evening.  I am buzzin' around right now getting things done because I had a 3 hour nap after I got home today!  The heat sure zaps a person out...at least it does me!

This is a card I finished last night.  I have 4 more of them ready to put together, but I ran out of steam to finish them last night.  This is a 2 piece stamp set from Verve and the name of it is Jeremiah 29:11.  It has the verse and the cross in this small set. You can see it here http://shopverve.com/vs-09-002.html  I bought a used Papertrey Ink stamp set this week from a gal on line and when I saw that she had this set for only a $1.00, I had her add this on to my bill.  I have some other Verve Plain Jane stamps with Bible verses and I like them a lot.  If you look under the tags on the side bar under Contraband or 3 D, you will find some other projects that I have made with them.  This verse has special meaning to me as this is the verse that Jenna chose as her confirmation verse, when she was confirmed.
Stay cool!  Elaine

Here is today's recipe:

Stamp set: Verve Jeremiah 29 :11
Ink: Memento Black and SU Bashful Blue
Card Stock: Black, White, Kraft, Pink Passion, Lavender Lace
Ribbon: 6 1/2" SU Black Grosgrain
Cuttlebug Embossing folder: Floral Fantasy
SU Embosslit: Beautiful Wings
Punches: SU 3 /16" Corner Punch, Spiral Border
SU Jewels Basic Rhinestones

Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11" Black (side fold)
Layer 1: White 4" x 5 3/8"
Layer 2: 3 3/8" x 4 5/8" Black
Layer 3: 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" Pink Passion
Layer 4: 2 3/4" x 2 7/8" Kraft
Layer 5: 2 1/8" x 2 5/8" Black
Layer 6: 2" x 2 1/2" White

No comments:

Post a Comment