Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thank you heart

Hello- Boy it sure is hard to get back into the blogging routine when you aren't feeling good.  I have been suffering with dizziness this weekend.  I went through this years ago and it sure is a pain.  So I have been steaming and sleeping and attempting to get a few things done in between.  I am hoping I can get into the doctor tomorrow, and nip this in the bud and we will have Sue Bartels stamping party in the evening.
This is a heart collage that I put on Diane's thank you gift.  My mom and Diane were both over about every other day to see the cats and pet them while I was gone.  I started one of these for my mom too but never got it finished due to the diziness, so mom got her gift without a card on it.  I was feeling so rotten Sat morn, that I didn't even think to go find a card out of my stall, but don't think I could have even lifted up the door if I had wanted too.  I opened today from about 10 till 2 and the neighbor gal helped me get my stuff out.

The daisy on the left was cut out with the Big Shot and Daisy die, bird from the bird punch, and the verse is from the stamp set Simply Said.  The flower's and heart shape were made with assorted contraband.  The flowers all came from scraps.  I am off to steam and to take a snooze.  Have a good week!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment