Monday, September 20, 2010

Rag Quilts


Hello-  I am really tired so this will be short tonight.  I was at the flea market today, and then made some stops on the way home.  I got a few groceries, headed home to put my ice cream away, then headed back to the laundry mat to wash these two rag quilts that I made while I was in Milwaukee.  If you are looking for a very nice gift for some one for Christmas, Anniversary or Wedding Gift these are great.  They was and wear so well.  These pictures don't do them justice.  I probably should have waited till day time to take photo's of them.  The lighting wasn't the greatest. My cats love them, the minute I laid them out to photograph, they both had to get over there and I had to tell them to stay down, as they wanted to hop on them.  8-D   Speaking of cats, I saw a teeny tiny kitten pop out of my garage tonight.  I was out there breaking down boxes for recycling and the little squirt squeeze through a tiny crack.  She is white mostly with a little black but she has a calico tail, and her tail looks like Taffy!  She wouldn't come near me at all (which is good) as I can see how people end up with cat houses....as I am a sucker for a kitten.  But 2 cats is my limit.  She is little, I am guessing about 4 weeks old or so.  She was probably born while I was gone.  Adios.  Have a great day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment