Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's A Jungle Out There!

This is one of the two pillows I made for Mason's room.  I also made a matching dresser topper too.  His room is done in a jungle theme and is adorable.
The days have been flying by, and as you can see it has been several days since I have posted.  On Sunday night I had another FM flare up which lasted all of Monday and into Tuesday.  I also think I may have had a touch of the flu as I had slight chills, and very weak legs.  Any whoo...I am glad to be past that, although I feel some aching coming on again so am headed to bed.  I have had several batches of company the past few days.  Beth Griffith was over yesterday for a visit to see how "Grandmahood" was going.  I have now joined the "elite" club which she has been enjoying for a year now.  Her little Kaylee will be a year old soon,  and they are having her 1st birthday party this Saturday.  How the time flies!
I went to the Hwy 13 & 21 restaurant Tuesday night with my neighbor Debi Wehby and we each enjoyed omelets and a long visit.  I also got our second project ready for next Monday's stamping event and we will be making an adorable buckle card as one of our projects.  Today I made a couple of sample cards and have spent quite a bit of time the past few days talking to my girls on the phone, emailing, and iming.  Sarah and I are making some plans to do some things together and of course I have to keep up on the latest with Mason.  This weekend he tried to grab a toy that Diana was holding out to him so that is his latest trick!  Jen gave her notice to Olive Garden yesterday and that was a big event in her life to give her job up but she feels this will be best for her taking good care of her family and when the time is right, she will go back to work.
Lois Christensen came over for a visit this afternoon, and bearing gifts.  She brought me a bag of wool as she knows that I make things out of it.  So that was really nice and we had a long visit.  Tomorrow is Quilt Expo in Madison and I am really excited about going to that.  It is one of the highlights of my year!  Have a great day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment