Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby Cakes Scrapbook Page

What a great day!  One of my favorites.....staying in my PJ's all day, and munching on peanut butter Halloween kisses, with the sun shining in my windows, while making my first scrapbook page of my grand son, Mason.
I am going to offer a scrapbook class on Saturday, October 2nd at 1pm at Immanuel Lutheran Church on how to make a  scrapbook page like this. Everyone has some little cutie pie like this to show off, it could be a current picture or one from the past.  These would make a great gift for someone.  It could be put in a 6" x 6" album, or put on a larger sheet of card stock and framed.  Adding magnets on the back would be another cute option so that it could be hung on the frig or at the office.  I  also have these wood scrapbook stands available for sale for $10.00.  Susie's husband, Wayne Smith makes them.  If you are interested in signing up for this class, the cost is $5.00 or free with an order of $25.00 of merchandise or more.  Email me at quilter16@frontier.com (Please put Scrapbook Class in the subject line) or stop down at the flea market to sign up and pick up a stand.  They are so stink'in cute!  I love them.
I had a wonderful time at Quilt Expo.  It was a really fun day, and I got some new goodies.  Quilter's heaven, that is for sure. Make it a great weekend!  Hugs!  Elaine

Here is the recipe for today's project: All products are Stampin' UP! Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, and Chocolate Chip Card Stock.  Bashful Blue Brads, Mat pack and piercer, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and So Saffron Markers,  Bashful Blue Ink Pad, Chocolate Chip Ribbon,  Short and Sweet Stamp Set, Baby Tee's Wheel and Jumbo Wheel Handle,  Big Shot, Billboard Letter Die, Punches: Modern Label, Photo Corners, Arrows (retired) 6"x6" page protector and Certainly Celery ribbon to hang page protector with..

No comments:

Post a Comment