Friday, September 3, 2010

Still Strange to be Home


Good Afternoon!  This is a card I finished a little while ago.  I needed to make a thank you card to send to someone who referred a new customer to me, so I popped this card out.  A simple layout but cute.  I used the stamp set Cute and Curly and the matching punch.
Yesterday, I finished clipping the other rag quilt I finished while I was in Milwaukee.  Taffy had a great time sitting on it while I was working.  I would have to tug on the quilt and ask her to move so that I could clip the next row.  She was good about doing that.  I think she thought I had made the quilt for her. LOL   My cat's love quilts so much.  In the evening, I crochet a little baby hat for Mason.  Antonio had seen a picture of a baby wearing one in a book he was flipping through while Jenna was in labor and  he said that he wanted one of those for his son.  He wanted a couple of white one's and a blue one, and some other colors.  I told him that I would make him one.  His mother is not here, and I feel like I need to be a mother for him too.  And he is so good to me, you can't help but want to please him.  So I hunted around on the internet and found a similar pattern and I had picked up white baby yarn while I was in Milwaukee but I didn't have time to get it done before I left.  I have a bag of stuff already started for the kids, actually for Mason mainly!  Goodies from Grandma!
Lady Di just stopped over for a visit.  It is the first that I have seen her since I have been back but we have been chattering on the phone.  Have a great weekend and stop down and see me at the flea market if you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment