Monday, September 20, 2010

The birthday cards


Hello!  I am back!  I got a tiny nap in, Sue Bartels was here to pick up her stamping order, and I got 3 of this card made.  The birthday gals both love Purple, so I thought it would be fun to try out our new "In color".  I love how this monochromatic card turned out.  I will have a recipe sheet with color photo available for sale on this card for $1.00.  This is recipe sheet #2 if you would like to request it.  It includes step by step directions to make the above the card, a color photo so you don't need to keep your original card, card stock and ribbon measurements, and item numbers of all supplies used so you will know what to order.  Store these sheets in a 3 ring binder, and you will be able to flip through them for immediate inspiration and you will be able to quickly "pop" out a card when you need one!  Once your payment is received by check, cash, or paypal, I will email you the file and you can store it on your computer or print it out. Email me at quilter16@frontier.com to get yours now!

1 comment: