Friday, August 27, 2010

A good nights sleep!

Grandma got a good nights sleep last night and so did everyone else.  I was up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and all was quiet, and the same thing when I got up again in the early morning hours to see if I needed to help.  When I got up at 10:30, daddy was holding the baby in the living room and Jenna was getting ready.  Everyone said the baby had a good night and that they were going to go shopping with the baby.  They were all smiles and excited about their first family outing with the baby.  I got Mason all decked out in the clothes that Jenna had all picked out for him and he looks adorable.  He wasn't a happy camper during the diaper change and putting all the clothes on, but once Grammy lifted him off the changing table and into her arms, he snuggled right in and fell to sleep.  He is such a good boy.  His eye coloring is changing.  They were grey when he was born, looked blue a few days ago, and were brown this morning so I am guessing he will have brown eyes.  His skin is a beautiful olive color.  He looks just like Antonio according to everyone, but I can see a little bit of Jenna when she was a baby.  I think he has her mouth and the shape of her eyelids when they are closed.  Antonio is so funny, he wants everything of Mason to be just like him, except that he wanted him to have blue eyes.  He was asking me last night when we would know what his eye coloring would be and I told him in a few months.  He thinks the woman will just love Mason with blue eyes and olive skin as that is unusal.  We laugh, you have to know Antonio and his theories!  Someone said at the restaurant the other day that he didn't have his dad's eyelashes and Antonio said that was because he had burnt his (Antonio's) eyelashs on the grill sauteing with a saute pan.  Jenna and I find that quite funny.  Silly guy.
Any who, I'd better go take a shower in case the landlord and plumber decide to come and fix the new plumbing problems.  I am sure they would love to see me in my red hershey kisses pajama bottoms and my WI tshirt!  We currently have a bucket under the kitchen sink, one base cabinet is tore out and is sitting in the middle of the kitchen, and 3 drawers are stacked on the kitchen counter.  Not very good for cooking that is for sure or doing much of anything in there.  Have a great day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment