Friday, June 27, 2008

Sweet Shapes


Today's card uses the stamp set Sweet Shapes. Simple, yet elegant. I am baking my sample for tomorrow right now. I will be giving out samples of Chocolate Pound Cake at the Flea Market tomorrow. I had a busy day running some errands, going to a garage sale, and stopping in to visit at Paula's Enchanted Cottage. I got home around 2:30 as I was really starting to get in pain and hit the bed. The humidity and overdoing it is really catching up with me. I think the rest of getting my house in order is going to have to wait awhile as the bending/trying to lift things is killing me. Oh well...tomorrow shall be a brand new day! I talked to my sister today and she said that Brooke and Mike really enjoyed having me at there games. Guess my cheering didn't embarrass them....tee hee! Have a great weekend! Boo

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one too. Sorry my last comment - I was still logged in hubby's account, ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete