Monday, June 23, 2008

Pick A Petal 2


Hello! I promised you another card with Pick A Petal and here it is! Diane told me this weekend that she thought this card looked like you were looking through a window. I hadn't thought of that but I guess it does. I had another busy day today. I ran some errands and some more fixtures from the house got moved to the flea market. I am trying to clean up the after math of the tornado that looks like has hit inside my house. It is getting empty around here except for all of the stuff that I had to move off the fixtures so that they could be taken. But with all the comes some cleaning and organizing so that is a good thing. I am totally rearranging things and I will take some pictures when I get it all done. First I have to figure out what I want to do! The saga continues......Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment