Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Simply Said


Good Evening! Well it has been a very busy day but lucky for you...I had uploaded the cards from Susie's party so you will get to see ONE of them today! This card is made with the stamp set Simply Said. This card was a big hit with the group. They all thought it was so pretty! I had another busy day today. I got my space at the Flea Market around 4pm. yesterday and unloaded what I had in the van into the stall. I called Diane and she came down to see it and we made plans to work on it today. She gave me strict orders not to be coming back down last night or she wouldn't help me today. I just reloaded the van at home and hit the hay as that was enough for one day. We worked about 4 hours today. I finally had to quit and went through Mc Donalds', took some pain medication as I was hurting pretty bad. I ate my lunch by the computer and then hit the hay. My furry little friends were happy about that. They had a little fight on top of my legs laying in bed as they didn't want to share me. Molly has always slept on top of my legs and now Taffy likes to do that too, or between them. Finally they both found a spot and we all crashed till 5:30 pm! I got some more stuff ready to take tonight but am taking it easy as I still hurt. It looks pretty good down there so far. More news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment