Saturday, June 21, 2008

Circle of Friendship


My what a beautiful day it was today! Today was my first day in the new stall. Lady Di was so kind to come and help me. We gave samples of Bacon Bacon Dip and Nana's Apple Cake today. Yummy, that is for sure. I had a nice visit with Sarah today. She is down there on the weekends helping my mom. Zack and her collect the money from the tables, and help out running the stall, and taking care of any other problems that occur. I also had a nice visit with her Dad and Heather who came to see her today. It was so nice not to have to set up and tear down today. And when it started raining...all Diane and I had to do was quick roll in a table. Wonderful! I was really wiped out tonight as Molly woke me up around 4:30 this morning and I got up around 5:30. After I left the flea market, I went through McDonald's drive through and ate supper by the computer. Then I layed down and fell asleep about 20 minutes into watching a biography on Sophie Loren. Around 7pm, Sandy and Doug Renner stopped over which was good so that I got woke up...to borrow some clear quilting thread as Sandy had run out. They got to meet Taffy. Sandy was surprised when Molly came up to her right along with Taffy. Those to are like "monkey see...monkey do!" Molly is not going to let Taffy get all the attention that is for sure! I was having trouble waking up so excuse me for being a like a zombie Sandy!...LOL Now I have been working on cleaning things up from the aftermath of moving this week. It looks a lot better although I still have work to do. I found the "missing" box of Tastefully Simple tonight. My order came on Thursday and I was missing one box. I decided to start looking around out side to see if someone delivered it and stuck it some where else. It wasn't in the garage but was on the front porch so I just got that stuff marked and will take it down there tomorrow. I just finished stamping my business cards and am about ready to attach them to the Tastefully Simple Catalogs. Always something to do that is for sure. Today's card is a little 3 x3 note card that I made with the stamp set Circle of Friendship which is on sale this month. This set is also retiring...so now is the time to order it before it is gone for good! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment