Friday, June 20, 2008

Fresh Cuts Note Card


Today was a much better day for me. I felt pretty good when I got up this morning. I ended up going to the Flea Market to put some more stuff in and did a really dumb thing when I was there. I decided to play my cd player in the van and was really enjoying my Rascal Flatts CD. They are my favorite group. Anyways after awhile I got tired out and decided that I'd better go home before I really over did it again. Well....the van would not start because I had run down the battery. After many phone calls, mom came down to the flea market and she talked to some guys that were on the other end of the grounds and a boy was there that lived in the trailer park next to the flea market and he had jumper cables at his house. So mom took him over there to get them and he got me started back up. Yeah! I have learned my lesson and won't try that one again no matter how much I love listening to Rascal Flatts! With all the moving of stuff in and out of the house, my home looks like a tornado has struck it! Oh well, eventually it will look better. Today's card is a sample of the Fresh Cut Note cards that go with the Fresh Cuts stamp set that I made the card with that I showed you yesterday. These come 10 in a package with 10 envelopes and are Whisper White with the die cut flower out of the middle of them. I took my paper piercer and embroider floss and stitched around the flower. I used the stamp set and stamped a little flower and cut that out and attached on the top. Then attached a button with a glue dot after I ran embroider floss through it and knotted it. Inside I attached a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4" piece of designer paper with dimensional s and stamped "for you" from the stamp set on the outside. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment