Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blossoms Abound


Today's card feature's the stamp set Blossom's Abound and the greeting Warm Wishes is from the set Hugs and Wishes. This card is much prettier in real life. For some reason the colors did not scan well. I think because they are light. I am back from my little adventure. My mom and I went over to my sister's house on Tuesday and came home on Wednesday. We celebrated Brooke's 7th birthday. I took a whole bunch of pictures and will be shooting out invitations to view them in a separate email. If you do not receive an invitation and would like to view them, just send me an email. Well, I now have the living room set up again and it is all done and looks great! Susie's stamping order arrived and she picked that up today. Wait till you see my new chocolate shirt! It is adorable!

1 comment: