Saturday, June 14, 2008

Circle of Friendship/Big Flowers


Good afternoon stampers! As promised I am posting another card for you today. Actually I cheated as this is a card I made last night and loaded all up on the computer so it would be ready for today as I knew that I would be tired when I got home from the flea market, and I am! It was a beautiful day out there today! I gave out samples of Garlic Garlic Dip and sold out of it today! Yeah! Tomorrow I will be giving out Onion Onion Dip samples so stop down and see me!

This card I used three stamp sets Big Flowers, Circle of Friendship and Spring pictograms. I just love stamps that are done in writing. They are my favorites. I am stamping away to fill up my cards racks for the flea market. I will be moving in my new stall this week or next week. Until tomorrow....enjoy the sunshine! BOO

No comments:

Post a Comment