Friday, June 13, 2008

Refuge & Strength


Today I made 10 of these cards. One for my dear friend Doris who just lost her husband and the rest I will be selling. I can't wait till I get set up in my new space at the flea market. My new goal is to post a card a day on here. A pretty steep goal as I don't stamp every day and am not always home but I am going to try! Sometimes I may have to post more than one to make up for missed days. Right now I have some ahead...tee hee so should be able to make this goal for at least a week! Taffy stole my chair again. Every time I leave my stamping chair she snatches it, curls up in a ball and takes a nap. I think the warmth of the chair and listening to Josh Groban puts her to sleep. He inspires my creativity when I am working. It is a beautiful day in Mayberry today. The sun is shining...it is not raining for a change, and there is a little bit of wind which might help dry things up a bit. Make it a great day! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment