Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fresh Cuts


Good Evening. It has kind of been a long day for me as I had to rest most of the day as I have been in pain and too much bending/lifting has caught up with me. But I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day! The good news is that I got caught up with some friends on the phone today and I caught up on some reading. Here is a picture of the other card that we made at Susie's party with the Fresh Cuts stamp set. This set is a sneak peek set of what will be in the new catalog. It is available for purchase this month and then won't be available until the new catalog comes out on August 11th. Susie received this set for FREE on top of her other hostess benefits!!!! And several people ordered this and those lucky people will have lots of fun with it! Do you want one too?!?!?!? You can still order this until the end of the month. Plus when you order the stamp set you can get a set of Fresh Cut Notes for $5.00. I will show you a sample of these tomorrow! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment