Saturday, June 28, 2008

Slugger!


It was a very nice day today until this afternoon. The radio station reported bad thunderstorms coming and everyone started packing up around 1:30 or so. I got home at 2 and heard it start raining about 2:30 and one crack. Then I had a siesta and do not know if we had a bad storm or not! I woke up around 4:30 and have been sorting through the craft room and have a box of supplies ready to go down to the flea market....that is IF it doesn't rain. The report doesn't look good. Any who...Molly and Taffy were glad that I was home early and that they got to take a nap with me. If they wouldn't have woke me up so early....I wouldn't have needed a nap! I gave out samples today of Chocolate Pound Cake. Very Yummy for all of you Chocolate fans! Stop down and see me tomorrow. Who knows what I might be giving out! :-D Today's picture is a photograph that Lenore gave me when I was over there this week of Brooke in her t-ball uniform. Doesn't she look tough! That's my girl ...Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment