Sunday, June 22, 2008

PIck A Petal


Good Afternoon! I am home early today as we got rained out at the flea market so I got home around 2 o'clock. Now the sun is shining again but it rained enough to get the vendor's to pack up and leave. Only a few were left when Diane and I left. Speaking of Diane....she made the best roll ups today with our Howlin' Horseradish Dip mix. They had tortilla shells, roast beef or ham (she made 2 different ones) and cheese. Absolutely yummy. She is such a good cook. I gave samples of Nana's apple cake today and everyone loved that. Today's card is with Pick A Petal. This stamp set has so many possibilities! I will be posting another card tomorrow using the same set but it will amaze you how different the other card looks!

1 comment:

  1. You have some lovely cards! Very pretty! :)

    I'm in Wisconsin too. :)

    ReplyDelete