Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pretty in blue

I am not feeling so hot.  My allergies are really bothering me.  I slept 3 hours tonight after supper, and I am ready to sleep some more!  Tomorrow I just need to go to the flea market in the morning so that Mom can go and collect the rent from the tables and then I will be able to come back home.  I have a feeling that I will be resting most of tomorrow.  I sure hope that I am wrong and feel better in the morning. 
Tonight I marked more fabric to go down there.  I have a table just designated for fabric now.  I also put a quilt rack and a end table in the van to be put out tomorrow, plus I have a box with small coolers and thermo that are going too.  I think I will go drag out a few more things before I hit the hay.  Most everything around here is....GOOOINNNNG....so stop down and check out all the goodies!
P.S. Isn't the little bird on this stamp from Four Frames adorable!?!?!?!  And Teeny Tiny Wishes works so well with this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment