Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pretty as a picture....


We made this card last week at my stamping classes and it was a big hit.  The yellow paper in the background is from Nursery Suite.  The next layer matted on black was stamped with Sahara Sand and I used the stamp set Bella Toile (one of my favorites!).  I love the ability to make my own designer paper with background stamps!  I printed the polka dot paper from a digital download I bought of 43 different colored polka dot papers from Stampin' UP!  This color is Crumb Cake.  The grosgrain ribbon was pleated, and the flower and leaves were stamped with the stamp set Flower Fancy then cut out.  The verse is from the set Bring on the Cake and punched out with the scalloped circle punch.  The fancy edge punch was used on the Basic Black Card stock to give it a nice lacey border.  If you like this card, it will be available at Adams Flea Market, and the Craft Mall of Wisconsin Dells.
Enjoy this beautiful weather!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment