Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Harmony Mini Notebook

 
Happy Saturday night!  It sure was a cold and damp today at the flea market.  I ended up coming home early today around 2 as everything was dieing down.  But the people that had been there were buying good and enjoying it, and that is the main thing.  I stopped at Pamida on my way home and picked up 2 Sterilite 3 drawer 12 x 12 scrapbook drawers.  I had those filled up in about 5 minutes....lol.  I now have 9 sets of them full of designer paper, and other things.   I  had bought a bunch of Sterilite shoe box size 3 drawer units to store cards in last year so went upstairs and brought a few of those down stairs and I have been working pretty steady all evening and filled up 3 sets of those.  I am making great progress on the stamping room.  I don't think my work space has ever looked so clean.  The next things to tackle in there are a few boxes on the floor, and then the table by the window.  Even though it may look like a tornado hit around here, I am making progress.  :-D
I made 4 of these little mini notebooks on Friday and I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Stampin' UP! Happy Harmony.  I just love this set.  I will be showing you some more little notebooks  I made with this set tomorrow.   Have a good one!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment