Saturday, May 28, 2011

Paisley Petals paper and Four Frames

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  It was a very busy weekend at the flea market today, and hopefully it will be the same tomorrow and hopefully the rain will hold off till it is over.  Lady Di and I went for Chinese in town tonight and it was delicious as usual!  We had a nice visit and then I headed home.  I got some more fabric marked, and then headed down for a nap with the cats.  I just finished marking another batch of stuff that I brought down stairs tonight.  Little by little, it is getting done.
This is another card with the Paisley Petals Designer paper and a different stamp from the Four Frames stamp set.  The verse is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I sure use that set a lot!  I really love the roses on this stamp set.  So very elegant!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment