Friday, May 27, 2011

Four frames sympathy card

This is a card I made last month when the new stamp set Four Frames was available as a sneak peek from the new Stampin' UP! Catalog that will be available to order from on July 1st.  The verse inside the frame is from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The designer paper was also available in July and will be in the new catalog and it is called Paisley Petals.  I will be showing you some other cards that I made with this in the next few days.  These are pretty simple cards, I was mainly trying to show case the new designer paper and the Four Frames stamp set.  It works with the decorative label punch so it is a snap to make a card with.  I just love stamps and matching punches or dies.

Not a whole lot new around here.  I ran some errands this morning, and other wise I have been sorting and marking things.  I was kind of tired today, but my nap early this evening helped a lot.  I marked some baskets and a bunch of fabric after I got up, so I got a second wind.  If you aren't busy, stop in and say hi at the flea market this weekend!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment