Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'mmmm Back!


I am back!  Did you miss me!?!?!  I was talking to Jenna on Monday evening and around 6 o'clock she talked me into coming to Milwaukee.  By 7pm, I was packed and on the road there, and stayed there till yesterday.  I got home around 9:30 last night.  It was great to see them all, and especially babycakes..little Mason.  He loves to play and is so much fun.  We had a blast together. 
Today, Zach and I ran the stall at the flea market.  It was a long hot day.  After we closed, I went over and visited with my mom for a couple of hours, then headed home.  I made a pizza for supper and have been catching up on the computer since I have been home.  I am tired out and I am about ready to head down for the night.  It sure feels good to be in my air conditioned house!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Four Frames, Short and Sweet
Beautiful Wings embossing folder, Ink: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Ribbon: 4" and 8" piece
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Measurements: Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", 1st layer: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8", 4 pieces 11/4" x 4", 4 pieces of Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper 1" x 3 3/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment