Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scrap Happy!



Just finished scrapping these pages of Mason's baptism.  I wish the pictures that Jenna ordered would get here.  It is only one week till his birthday party.  I have a few more pictures here and then I will be as far as I can go.
I went to Practical Cents today for Sarah.  She is crafting again.  I picked her up a bunch of silky type shirts.  Last night she made a headband using parts of my wedding dress.  She will be posting this on her blog soon.  Watch the link on the side of my blog to see when she adds it to her blog.  You can click the link for her blog from mine.  I found some very pretty variegated baby yarn today.  It has white, pink, blue, and yellow in it for colors.  It should make up a very pretty baby set.  I am thinking a sweater, hat, and bootie set.  I am working on another little sweater for Mason.  I almost have one side of it done.  I work on it at the flea market and when I am watching TV.  No rush as winter isn't here yet!  I should have it done for the birthday celebration we are having in September for both Mom's and Mason's birthdays here in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment