Friday, August 26, 2011

A little treat bag for your little trickster!

I love fall, and I love Halloween.  I love the house decorated in oranges, black and fall colors.  
I just finished this little treat bag.  I have 2 more of these in process and will be making more.  It almost makes me want to go down in the dungeon, I mean basement, and get out the fall decorations!  Too bad I am too pooped at the moment.  Oh well, maybe I shall get motivated to do it next week as Jenna, Diana, and Mason (and possibly Antonio) will be here next weekend.  And I am sure Mason would LOVE to see Grammies house decked out for Halloween....ghost lights and all!  
Any whoo....Aren't these bags fun!?!?  A cute little gift bag to give a treat in for those special people in your life.  It could be filled with candy, popcorn, or a popcorn ball, carmel apple, money, a gift card, little toys, animal crackers........... the ideas are endless!   Just depends on who you want to give it to.
 I decided to put a pop can by it so you could tell what size it is.  It looks like a miniature shopping bag, box pleat bottoms and all!  These will be available at the Adams Flea Market.  Stop down and see me!   Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment