Monday, August 29, 2011

At long last....a card!


I finally got into the stamping cave tonight and create a card especially for my readers.  I wanted to try out my new tulip punch from EK Success.  I found it on clearance at Michael's a few weeks ago when Carol and I were at Plover.  It makes a very pretty intricate pattern.  The lace on the card is from one of my thrift store finds.  It adds a nice touch of texture.  The green scallop row is made with a Martha Stewart punch and so is the yellow flower.  The 2 3/8" scalloped circle and decorative label are Stampin' UP!  I used an assortment of different companies DSP's and the verse is from a Fiskar's stamp set.  I did a little bit of distress on the scallop and label with an ink pad to the edges and I also used a sponge dauber on the label.  It was so fun to be back in the stamp room! 

I am going to hip hop off to bed now.....Happy Monday!!!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment