Thursday, June 16, 2011

God's Beauty

Here are a couple of cards I made with the Stampin' UP! retired stamp set God's Beauty, and the verse is from some new Michael's stamps from their dollar bin.  I found some really cute one's the last time I was in Milwaukee.  If you wanted to duplicate this card, the new stamp set in the SU mini catalog Strength and Hope has a very similar butterfly in it.

I am busy cleaning, sorting, and marking, as usual.  I am working on the little bedroom at the top of the stairs.  It is the worse room up their to work on, so the rest of the upstairs will be a breeze after this room is done.  I am working on the worst box of stuff right now.  It is one I had Jessie put in there when we were working on the sewing and fabric rooms.  I didn't want to sort it then....nor do I really want to now, ha ha, but I am 3/4 the way through the bin, the worst is almost over!  It is all just piddly craft supplies, most of which I no longer want, but have to go through it to get the good stuff out and package up the other stuff to sell. 

I made a couple of trades.  One yesterday for the Level 2 Hostess set Love and Care, that is in the Summer Mini.  I can't wait for that to come.  It is such a beautiful flower set.  About an hour ago I made a trade for the stamp set Awash with Flower's, another pretty flower set.  So I think you shall be seeing a flower garden on here soon!  LOL 
Recipe: Stamps: SU God's Beauty, Michael's verse,  SU Scalloped Edge Punch, Whisper White Craft Ink, Momento Black Ink, MFT Ribbon, Card stock: PTI Aqua Mist, PTI Kraft, SU Whisper White

Back to the grindstone for me!  Have a good one.  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment