Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy birthday Brooke!


Hello!  It has been a very busy week.  Wednesday, Lady Di and I made a trip to Wausau and had a great time shopping and having lunch at the Wausau Mine Company.  A very cool place, I will be showing you some pictures later on and telling you more about our adventure.  Yesterday, we took Charlie, Di's cat to the vet.  Something happened to his eye, and it didn't heal so it had to be removed.  After we got back to town, Di treated me to breakfast at Family Affair and then we went out to her house to stamp.  Late afternoon we went back to the Rapids to pick Charlie up and it was a good thing I was along or Di probably would have gotten into an accident.  Charlie had to wear a halo around his head to protect his stitched up eye, and he was traveling all over the car and I had to keep a hold of him a lot.  Plus he managed to get the halo off while I was holding him, it was quite the adventure and I was ever so glad to get back to Di's house!

Today was a busy day with lots of phone calls and decisions to be made.  In between things, I worked on my stamping room, and other things.  After much discussion today, I have decided not to move at this time.

Tonight, I wrapped up my niece Brooke's birthday present as Bobby will be here this weekend and I will send it back with him.  It is hard to believe that she turned 10 on Thursday!!  This is the card I made for her and I used the stamp set Hello Spring from Stamps and Smiles.  I won this stamp set from another gals blog.  My long time readers probably remember when I posted a picture of it.  It is an adorable set and you can find it here at Stamps and smiles.  I see that they have it on sale right now.

Stop down and see me at the flea market if you get a chance!  Look for the Rada cutlery and Tastefully Simple Signs!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment