Monday, June 6, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

 I decided that I needed some inky fingers, and that I wanted to play along with the Mojo Monday sketch challenge, so I made this card this afternoon.  I did a lot of sponging with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  It adds a nice glow to things.  The strips on this card are 1" x 4", and then I punched four 1" circles with a circle punch and layered them underneath the 1 1/4" x 4" chocolate chip panel.
I have been busy packing away.  I packed up my baking pans, and pots and pans last night.  I just left out a few things to cook with.  So the floor to ceiling cupboard by the back door is now empty.  I also sorted out 2 tupperware drawers, emptied them and marked all the items.  Most of the cabinets in the kitchen that had dishes in them are empty, there is mainly food left in some of the cabinets.  I have a few more to do, and I will probably finish that today.
Susie was over for a visit this morning, and little miss Molly Wilson, hopped up on the table by me, walked right past me, into Susie's waiting arms to be petted.  That girl has come along ways from the cat who would let no one but me touch her.
Elaine


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little card. Love the colors! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete