Saturday, June 11, 2011

All Booked Up


This is a book mark that I just made with my new goodies from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the book mark out with the book mark die with SU Marina Mist card stock, then cut with SU Whisper White the Mat Stack 3 Die.  I then used stamps from the Mat Stack 3 Collection and the All Booked Up stamp sets to create this adorable book mark.  I am going to give it to Lennard (the girl's dad) on Saturday.  They are having a cook out at the Wilson's farm next Sat. which I have been invited too.  I can't wait to see little Mason again!  It will be Lennard's birthday that day, so I thought I would make a little something to put in his card.  He is a reader and will appreciate it, I am sure.
Sorry for the lack of posts this week.  I have not worked on any crafts since Monday.  I have been on a roll with packing and I really got a lot done this week.  Yesterday, I was kind of dragging and slept, or watched TV most of the day, but did get some work done in the evening.  I had quite a bit of company during the week, Susie Smith stopped over one day and I went to her house on Thursday evening, Nadine Ashworth, and Carol Camp also were over for visits.  Enjoy your weekend!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment