Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Look what I found on my doorstep today!

Good Afternoon!  I was headed out the door this afternoon and found this sweet little bowl of strawberries waiting for me on my steps!  And I know exactly who RAK'd me with these strawberries....my dear friend Carol.  Every summer, when she berry picks, she always leaves me a bowl on the porch on her way to work.  I have been nibbling away at them this afternoon.  YUMMY!  I have so many dear friends in Mayberry....I am one lucky gal!

Yesterday I had a very productive day with trying to get my house back in order.  I still have a lot to do, but I have got a lot done and what is done looks very good.  I am trying to get motivated to work on it some more but I am lacking motivation today.  I am probably tired out from yesterday as I pushed it pretty hard.  My garage has a mountain of boxes in it.  Now is the time to stop over for some, before they are broke down.  There are all shapes and sizes, if you need some.

I traded out one of my punches so had to go get that out in the mail today, and when I got back, Mom stopped over to visit, she left, and then Susie was over for a visit.  So there was lots of chit chat going on over here.

Taffy has found a new roosting spot.  She has decided that she likes it up on top of the freezer and she can get a birds eye view of what is going on outside the back door.  Perhaps she thinks she is up in a tree...haha!

Off to eat some more berries!!!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment