Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin


When we were at the scrapbook retreat at the cabin, we made these cute pumpkins with the scallop circle die.  It takes twelve of them, you sponge all the edges first, then fold them in half and glue one side on each half, back to back, adding a stem and swirls before gluing the last edge together.  A cute project and another use for scalloped dies and punches.
I went to bible study this morning, came home and slept an hour and a half.  What a slug, but I was tired, and immediately fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.  Naps seem to be the norm these days.  I haven't accomplished too much today.  I have been embroidering on a towel that I am going to give as a birthday gift, and watching TV while working on it for hours.  The cats have liked it, they have been curled up right beside me on the bed.  I did make some chicken enchilada's for supper tonight and did dishes.  Sorted through some paper work this afternoon, stuff that had been thrown in a pile while Colleen was here.  Just trying to play catch up, and find some motivation to do it! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute little pumpkin! Think I will have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete