Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday Tag for Ben's present.

This is a tag that I made for the top of my nephew Ben's birthday present.  I used the stamp set D is for Dog.  It is the first time that I have used this set and I just love it.  It stamps out so cute and I love the fact that you can make background paper with the bone and foot print.  I used the Scalloped Circle Die in the Big Shot.   I cut the circle with the Circle Scissor plus.  I was showing Colleen how it slick it works, and she decided she needs one too...ha ha!  I used the new Decorative label punch from the mini catalog to punch out the dog, and then I punched out two more of them out of Soft Suede card stock.  I cut them both in half.  One length ways, and one width ways, and then did some trimming on them so that I could make a mat underneath it.  I think it turned out pretty neat.
We had a wonderful day in Milwaukee at the baptism today, I will tell you more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment